Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Missouri Farmers Market Maps Available

Hi, I thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I'm Sarah Gehring, I work at the Department of Agriculture with Lane and Charlotte. I am the Member Services Coordinator for the AgriMissouri program. Lane and Charlotte are out of the office the next two days so I'm guest blogging.

Farmers Market Map Cover

Lane and Charlotte do such a great job keeping all of you updated on what's going on here at the Department and around the state that I was trying to figure out what should I write about. Well as luck would have it, last Friday the 2008 Farmers Market Maps arrived in our office. This map plots all of the farmers' markets who are members of the Missouri Farmers' Market Association (MFMA) and/or AgriMissouri. Each market on the map has a more detailed listing on the back of the brochure which includes day(s) and hours of operation, length of season and contact information.

Agritourism Map Cover

In addition to the Farmers Market Map we also just received the 2008 Agritourism Map. This map includes farmers' markets who joined MFMA and completed their AgriMissouri membership form and agritourism businesses throughout the state. Both maps are being distributed throughout the state.

If you'd like to receive either or both of these maps to hand out at your market or for your personal use, just drop me an email and I'm happy to send them to you. I also blog on the AgriMissouri Showcase so if you have time, stop by and take a look.

Sarah

No comments: